A two-lens mask as the word already explains has two separate glass lenses. Easy to change for prescription lenses.
A Two-lens Mask has big glass lenses and a low internal volume, and can be used with great satisfaction for Snorkeling.
Two-lens Masks should have a silicone instead of a rubber or PVC Skirt to ensure a better seal on the Snorkelers Face.
Its extraordinary visibility, together with extreme comfort and a modern and efficient system for adjusting the strap makes this model indispensable for all diving activities, from snorkeling to free diving, to scuba diving.
Another big advantage of the Two-Lens Mask, you can change the lenses to prescription lenses for your needs!
Here are some recommended two lens Masks we prefer
Cressi Adult Snorkeling Two-lens Mask, Fog Stop, Low Volume, Wide View – Calibro: made in Italy
- The first and the only mask in the world equipped with the exclusive Fog-Stop System that drastically reduces the fogging on the lenses. Patent pending.
- The Calibro is equipped with Cressi’s patented Integrated Dual Frame Technology which offers exceptional ﬁeld of view and a perfect sealing.
- Designed for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a particularly wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face.
- Frame integrated buckles through a robust but flexible rubber attachment allowing adjust and place the snorkel.
- Matte coating finish preventing reflections underwater. Perfect mask suitable for any activity: scuba, freediving, spearfishing.
- The Calibro is designed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Freediving since 1946.
- Sport type: Outdoor Lifestyle
Cressi Scuba Diving Masks with Inclined Tear Drop Lenses for More Downward Visibility – Air and Eyes Evolution: Made in Italy
- This revolutionary mask is made of High Seal Silicone, a material that offers unprecedented comfort and a perfect seal ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, and freediving.
- The raked lenses, with their inverted drop shape (Cressi patent), are quite small and are inclined as close to the eyes as possible to improve the downward visibility.
- The frame uses the exclusive patented Cressi system of double injection of an elastomer on a rigid element. The buckles are mounted not on the skirt structure, but on an indestructible element that allows the buckle to tilt and turn without it breaks.
- The mask is made using the IDF system. The Integrated Dual Frame is a technology that consists of the joining of two rigid frames producing a drastic reduction in the internal volume. Patented by Cressi US 20140013494 A1.
- The thickness of the frame has been reduced to such an extent as to make it practically invisible when the mask is being worn. The thickness of the frame has been reduced to such an extent as to make it practically invisible when the mask is being worn.
- The Big Eyes Evolution is designed and made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and freediving equipment since 1946.
OCTOMASK – Snorkeling Mask w/Mount for All GoPro Hero Cameras
- WORKS WITH ALL GOPRO MODELS including the new GoPro Hero 8, in addition to all other previous models.
- 100% MASK FIT GUARANTEE to ensure you have the best possible diving experience with our products!
- FEATURES AN ULTRA SOFT SILICONE SKIRT made from the highest quality silicone to ensure one of the best fitting masks you have ever had.
- INCLUDES ALUMINUM THUMBSCREW AND TRAVEL BAG with your mask to make easily storing and attaching your GoPro camera a breeze anytime you go scuba diving or snorkeling.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE we are confident that after trying our mask you will agree that its one of the most convent ways to use your GoPro Camera on your next scuba diving or snorkeling adventures!
SCUBAPRO Synergy 2 TruFit Mirrored Single
- The silicone outer-skirt is thicker and firmer with a matte finish near mask frame providing needed support rigidity.
- The silicone contouring the face is thinner, giving a softer feeling, for a truly unique fit and seal
- Trufit Technology can be identified by its unique ribbing texture
- Ultra Clear lens
Mares X-Vision Ultra Liquidskin Mask
- Winner of a Reddot Design Award
- A high-performance, bi-silicone diving mask with a great field of vision
- 20% wider field of vision than previous version of X-Vision
- Small ribs around nose to relieve pressure
Here are some other examples of Snorkleing Masks
Interested to join us as a Marine Life Conservation Volunteer?
Check it out here
Another way to help us is with your donation or buy one of our merchandise items. All income from the Items sold goes to our Marine Life Conservation Projects.
Are you interested in Scuba Diving? Come Join us at Poseidon Dive Center and do a Dive Course or Join us for a FunDive as a certified Diver.
18 thoughts on “Two-Lens Mask in 2020”