It doesn’t really matter what kind of Snorkel you are using for Snorkeling but a big advantage has a flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel
A flexible scuba diving snorkel has a corrugated flexible tube on the lower end which flips away from your mouth when you take it out!
These kind of Snorkels can also be used for Snorkeling swimming spearfishing and freediving.
Please read our Snorkel Intro Page first there are some important information to know!
Our Top 5 recommendations of Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel
Aegend Dry Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel
- Easily attach to any regular snorkel/dive mask: The keeper could easily attach to Cressi/Speedo/ US/Phantom and other brands standard dive snorkels/masks/goggles. Quick release adjustable clip easy to clip it on/off a diving mask, allowing movement up and down the snorkel tube, for a comfortable position. Your hair doesn’t get tangled as much in this type of attachment between the mask and Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel.
- Food-grade liquid silicone mouthpiece: Super soft and safe material for the mouthpiece, very comfortable in your mouth and provides a good seal. form-fitting with angled and corrugated mouthpiece design, allowing for prolonged use. It’s a removable and replaceable silicone mouthpiece if necessary.
- Longer oval upper tube provides more air, and breath effortlessly: A large diameter tube will give you full breaths without making you struggle to catch your breath. The upper tube is curved and comes close to your head, which will prevent drag your mouth. It’s a perfect snorkel for snorkeling, skin diving, scuba diving, swimming etc.
- Easily blow out water through one way purge valve: Sits at the bottom of a bulblike reservoir that’s offset from the mouthpiece tube, which made it effortless to clear and bone dry. Water can even be cleared out of the dry snorkel while under water, all you have to do is give it a good blow.
- Advanced top dry valve and splash guard: Aegend Dry snorkel profiled “paddle” dry top automatically closes when submerged, not allowing water entry. Even waves crash overhead, the splash-guard will prevent water from coming into the snorkel. Unlike the float ball valve which gets lodged easily by small sands or kinds of stuff, our new design valve won’t be stuck, which give you comfortably breath.
Cressi Dry Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel
- This Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel is the best choice if you want a quality, well designed product that has all the features that make you happy Don’t worry about the entry of water: choose an easy-to-use dry snorkel and enjoy your diving
- It features a float mechanism that closes instantly to prevent water from entering the snorkel whether accidentally or purposely submerged
- At the end of the tube, there is a small reservoir that collects water, which is very easy to expel thanks to the purge valve, simply by blowing without effort
- The quick-release keeper allows you to join easily the snorkel to the mask strap with a simple click Push the button to unjoin the snorkel from the mask without removing the keeper from the mask strap
- A wider elliptical bore shape increases airflow capacity for more comfortable breathing and a purge valve enables instant clearing when needed
- The snorkel has a highly flexible silicone corrugated tube that reduces jaw fatigue
Kraken Aquatics Dry Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel
- Keep salt water out of your mouth while snorkeling: Our dry Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel uses a floating ball system at the opening of the dry snorkel to keep water out. This system closes the opening at the top of the snorkel while submerged under the water and reopens when the snorkel reaches the surface.
- Comfortable to use silicone mouthpiece: Enjoy a dry snorkel that has a comfortable, soft and form fitting silicone mouthpiece allowing for prolonged use without any discomfort while snorkeling, scuba diving or spearfishing. Forget about those cheap mouthpieces that leave your mouth hurting.
- Corrugated silicone hose for easy flexibility: The corrugated silicone hose allows the dry snorkel to have more of a natural curve around the face which helps make it easier to keep in your mouth. Also helps the mouthpiece to fall out of the way when the mouthpiece is not being used.
- Easily clear any water out of the dry snorkel with the one way purge valve: There may be times when water gets into your dry snorkel but it can easily be cleared out with the one way purge valve. Water can even be cleared out of the dry snorkel while under water.
- Connect or disconnect your mask with ease using the quick release clip: The easy to use quick release clip makes it very easy to connect and disconnect your mask to the dry snorkel. The quick release clips also easily adjusts up and down for better fitment with your snorkel mask.
Cressi Foldable Dry Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel
- Cressi is a REAL diving, snorkeling and swimming Italian brand, since 1946.
- Features a float mechanism which close instantly to prevent water from entering the snorkel whether accidentally or purposely submerged.
- The snorkel has a highly flexible tube that reduces jaw fatigue and folds compactly for storing in a BC pocket or travel pack.
- A wider elliptical bore shape increases air flow capacity for more comfortable breathing and a purge valve enables instant clearing when needed.
- Is made in Italy in 100% high quality silicone, a better material and longer lasting than plastic PVC.
Oceanic Ultra-Dry 2 Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel
- Patented Dry Snorkel Technology virtually eliminates water entry
- Oversized purge valve for easy clearing Quick-release swiveling snorkel keeper
- Drop away smooth bore flex mouthpiece
- Replaceable 100% liquid silicone mouthpiece
Description and explanation of other types of Snorkels:
Interested to join us as a Marine Life Conservation Volunteer?
Check it out here
Another way to help us is with your donation or buy one of our merchandise items. All income from the Items sold goes to our Marine Life Conservation Projects.
Are you interested in Scuba Diving? Come Join us at Poseidon Dive Center and do a Dive Course or Join us for a FunDive as a certified Diver.
3 thoughts on “Top 5 Flexible Scuba Diving Snorkel”